RSS

hello


Today I start by apologizing for my long absence from this blog sighting the joys of pregnancy as my water tight reason for slothly behavior.
It just so happens that in the past few days I have been given ample reason to argue that pregnancy is by no means a wonderful experience nor do pregnant woman glow. And whomever said so has either not been pregnant or was smoking tik when they were.
No I don’t glow instead my complexion has taken on the depressing shade of partly putty and my temper is no less flexible for it.
I am tired all the time, my morning sickness seems to be of a rather ambitious strain that, despite my futile doses of crackers, aims to stick around all damn day.
My boobs are “stripper quality” huge and feel like they are back in puberty and to top it all of the pregnancy gods have deemed it so that I start to develop headaches as well.

Anyway…
Its seems that the orah of excitement surrounding the pregnancy has subsided somewhat and things are getting back to normal (except for the fact that I feel like kak all the time).
Eugene is still in worry overdrive and I am convinced that somewhere in the deep reaches of his PC he keeps a spreadsheet documenting my diet, vitamin frequency, sleep patterns, urination frequency and the like.
He also walks around warning people not to get on my nerves as my current condition fuels my already combustible temper to the point where I will gladly relieve your neck of the weight of your thick head. While this is a complete exaggeration I have not stopped him as I rather enjoy the valid excuse to walk around constantly cursing.

Tomorrow we are at eight weeks approximately and above are great pictures of what the Thingy looks like at this point

1 comments:

AngelConradie said...

Your Eugene sounds like a sweetie!