RSS

Dear Little-tadpole-looking-thingy



Dear Little Tadpole-Looking-Fetus-Thingy

My name is Leanne but you can just call me Mommy. I’m the squishy wet stuff all around you, the drumming noise you can hear, that’s my heart and it’s all yours.
You surprised us my little thingy, we didn’t know you were there, but now that we do we wouldn’t have it any other way.
We admit that you weren’t expected but we will never deny how much you are wanted.
You’ve turned your Daddy into a real goofy dope, your arrival in our lives has rendered him comatose. He wonders around with a funny grin on he’s face and glassy eyes as he imagines little baby feet with little baby toes and a little baby nose.
He kisses you good morning every day and rubs my tummy at night, you’re his be it all and end it all and your not even a cm long.
I can’t wait for you to meet him.
I’m sorry if I’m getting some things wrong, you’re my first thingy and I don’t know much about you. But don’t worry I’m reading a lot and soon I should get it all right.
By now you should have noticed that the food has gotten better and I have fixed the air conditioning, soon you’ll have more space too and you and I can sort the rest out as we go along.
For now all you need to do is thingy stuff like grow and float and cause mommies boobs to hurt. Daddy and I will be out here getting the world ready for your arrival.

Lots of love
Mommy and Daddy

0 comments: