RSS

sorry






I know that I have been a dismal blogger lately and I appologise for that, but the fact is that while I am nearing 18 weeks the news on the baby front is scarce and quite honestly I have not been very motivated to post anything funny.
Pregnancy has a way of amplifying every small nigeling little upset into the sinking of the titanik and you are left feeling down right depressed sometimes.
The biggest contributor to the depression is my job and the fact that I just cant catch a break. Clients cancell apointments and laps their policies and I am the ass that sits without a paycheck at the end of the month while the fact that I am pregnant prohibits me from finding a new job.
I cant write about it because I end up crying.
so untill I have some good news thats me bunnies

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, as long as you and baba are healthy we'll grant you some "silence"
:P