RSS

I have no belly button!!!!!

Since the smallest appearance of a baby bump I have consciously tried to conceal it by wearing larger tops and loose fitting clothing, so it was with great astonishment that Eugene inspected his girl friends physique last night when I dared appear in a tank top.
At 18 weeks pregnant two things are quite eye catching. The first being that if it weren’t for my new found love of loose clothing I would look like the product of an incestual relationship between a tellytubby and an umpa-lumpa.
And the second being that I no longer have a belly-button. I used to have an inny that could house a small family and now my belly button in a leveled out spot in the center of my globulous tummy.
The bright side is however that I have great and I really mean great skin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG girl - you gotta show off that bump!!!