RSS

weird dream

Last night I dreamt that I was having a normal tough day at the office, from my third person view I could see that I was very very pregnant.
I looked like a cow.
I was banging away at the keyboard while talking on the phone.
Bla bla bla I went and then fell silent.
This being my dream there was no shortage of exaggerations as my water broke right there and then like the Vaal damn bursting. It was ankle deep all over the floor.
Well at least I hope this is an exaggeration.
Anyway a bunch of my colleges came rushing into the room as I calmly told my client I had to go and immediately dialed Eugene’s number.
“hallo” ….
“I’m fine”…
“yes listen are you busy cos I need you to do something”….
“well its kina urgent, will you go home and get my hospital bag pleas?”…
“yes and then meat me at the hospital”
“my water just broke”
“no Im fine”
And I hung up.
Am I the only one who thinks that was weird.

I got into my car latched my seatbelt put my hazard on and proceeded to drive myself to the hospital.

At this point the dream ended and I know it was a dream because in real life I would probably get lost on my way to the hospital and end up having my kid at a petrol station in Soweto
I calmly got up and packed my laptop up and demanded my bag be carried by one of the sallow faced people wading through amniotic fluid.

1 comments:

AngelConradie said...

Weird baby dreams are perfectly normal!!
:D